............before I turn 30........
I don't really think that this is that daunting. Possibly because I cook all the time and I have a husband that is a chef at a fine dining restaurant (that is openly open at night- I get this reminder occasionally!). Well, I don't have a full list of 30 yet so obviously this will be a work in progress in my opinion it always nice to revisit something later. This was also completely inspired by posts I kept seeing here and here.
- Homemade Salsa
- Rollout Sugar Cookies
- Royal Icing for above cookies
- a good homemade, vanilla cake
- Frost the perfect cupcake
- Homemade Pasta
- Creme Brulee (thank you sissy for the torch for my birthday!)
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Apple Pie (this is for my husband)-- made July 2011 didn't blog them
- Pizza Crust--make about once a month use the recipe at Annie's Eats
- Shrimp and Grits
- Homemade Fondant
- I saw Big Daddy's House (Aaron McCargo on the Food Network) one day that made a really cool, kid friendly meal and I want to make this meal one day-- It consisted of Meatballs that were wrapped around mini-mozzarella balls, homemade garlic bread, salad, and something else
- Smitten Kitchen's arroz con leche ( this was the very first *starred* item in my beloved Google reader!)
- Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls (made these 9/2011-- didn't blog them)
- Whoopie Pies
- English Muffins
- French Macarons
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Homemade graham crackers
- Madelines ( I won some pans and NEVER made any!)
- Sorbet-- made Cantaloupe Sorbet for SRC!
- Some type of Salmon recipe
- Lemon Curd-- made this --didn't blog it
- A good, grilled burger with homemade oven fries
- Spinach Pie
Obviously, this never got completely done by the time I turned 30. (6/7/2011)
Still working on it and will always continue to think about more things I *MUST* make!!